|When you Need Your Audience to Listen
PresentationSounds.com compose, create and produce professional royalty free music loops and sound effects.
Because your audience can hear as well see, our composers have created a range of presentation music compilations for every event, and every occassion.
So whether you have to prepare or deliver:
You'll find that PresentationSounds.com has the perfect audio accompaniment to make your presentation a success.
- Corporate presentations
- Sales presentations
- Boardroom presentations
- Investor presentations
- Quarterly Report presentations
- Seminar presentations
- Product launch presentations
- Kick-off presentations
- Classroom teaching presentations
- Private presentations
- Family presentations, such as wedding, birthday, anniversary, or baptism
Across themes such as Ambient Moods,
Mouse Clicks, Buttons, & Slides,
and Corporate Passion,
PresentationSounds provides an online library of seamless music loops and sound effects for use in your Microsoft� Office PowerPoint� presentations, Macromedia Flash multimedia movies, and DVD productions.
And because every music loop and sound effect is created and mastered at full uncompressed 16 Bit 44100Khz CD stereo quailty, PresentationSounds online music libraries and compilations also provide professional musicians, music producers, DJ's, mixers, artists, and budding amateurs with high end professional samples for music productions and compositions.
How to play one music track from a CD across a whole PowerPoint presentation?
To play CD music across a PowerPoint presentation:
- Open the presentation you wish to play your music track in and go to the first slide, or create a new blank presentation in PowerPoint.
- Select "Movies and Sounds" from the Insert menu option.
- Select the "Play CD Audio Track" from the sub menu.
- Check the "Loop until stopped" box beneath the Play options. This will cause the track to loop and play until the presentation is finished.
- Under Start in the Play CD audio track options, enter the track number of the CD track that you wish to play across your PowerPoint presentation. If you do not wish to play the whole track continuously, but wish to only loop and play a segment of the track, enter the starting point in the At field, or leave the fields at the default 00:00, to play from the start of the selected track.
- Under End in the Play CD audio track options, enter the number of the CD track that you wish to play plus one. For example, if you wish to play and loop track 3 off a CD in your PowerPoint presentation, enter 4 in the Track field beneath End.
- If you wish for the track to begin playing automatically select Yes. If not, select No.
- A sound icon is now displayed on the slide. Drag the icon off the slide and into any of the surrounding space.
- Right click the sound icon and select Custom Animation from the menu.
- Select Effect Options, and select the radio button beside Stop Playing after XXX slides on the Effects tab.
- Enter 999 in the box, allowing the track to play throughout every slide of the presentation.
- Select Settings beneath the Timing tab whilst still in Custom Animation. To play the Cd track automatically, the timing should be set to Start After Previous with a 0 second delay. Click OK.
For more presentation audio tips, tricks, help, and advice, with making the most out of your presentation music and sounds effects, please view our Presentation Sound Tips